- Operating Systems: Windows XP/VISTA/7 on PC or in a virtual machine like Parallels on Mac or VirtualBox on Linux
- Disk space: the total required hard drive space is 3 GB on C: drive
If you are a Registered TREAT User with a previous version installed, store a copy of your current TREAT license number in a secure location.
- Open TREAT.
- Go to Registration.
- Copy and Paste your TREAT license number into a file.
- Save this file to My Documents or to your Desktop You will need this license number if you ever wish to transfer TREAT.
- You may wish to make regular backups of your TPGX file directory as well.
Download the TREAT Installation File
- Visit www.TreatSoftware.com and fill out the download form to be directed to the TREAT version 3.4 download.
- Save the download to an appropriate location on your computer.
- Close all running programs on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded file to initiate the automatic installation process.
- Read the Release Notes or README file for pertinent information on the new version.
Note: TREAT v 3.4 files are NOT backward compatible with versions of TREAT older than TREAT 3.3.1. In order to open a 3.4 version TPGX file, the minimum version of TREAT required is v 3.3.1.