To Upgrade TREAT:
In order to upgrade to the newest version of TREAT you MUST have an active support license. For information on how to renew your license see To Renew TREAT Support.
- If you do not already have one, make a backup copy of all your TREAT project files, maybe on the desktop or on an external drive.
- Open the older version of TREAT and take note of the license key.
- Deactivate your older version of TREAT by selecting the registration drop down menu .
- Use the Windows control panel applet to uninstall the older version of TREAT.
- Download the TREAT 3.4 30-day trial by visiting the TREAT Store.
- Fill in the registration form and click Submit. You will see a download link for the current version of TREAT.
- After the executable downloads, launch your new version of TREAT.
- Click Registration on the top right side of the software.
- Click Activate Upgrade
- When prompted, copy and paste your license key into the License Key field.
- Close and restart TREAT to complete licensing.
- Save a copy of your license key in a place that is handy.